Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal information from our website/app users:
- Name and contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address)
- Payment information (such as credit card details or PayPal account information)
- Order history and purchase information
- Device and browser information
- IP address and geolocation data
- Any other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Register an account with us
- Make a purchase through our website/app
- Sign up for our newsletter or other promotional materials
- Contact us through our website/app
- Provide feedback or submit reviews.
We may also collect information automatically through cookies or other tracking technologies when you visit our website or use our mobile application.
How We Use Information
We use the personal information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your orders and process payments
- To communicate with you about your orders or respond to your inquiries
- To send you promotional materials, newsletters, and other marketing communications
- To improve our website/app and customer service
- To comply with legal requirements or enforce our policies.
How We Keep Information Safe
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to secure your payment information, and we limit access to personal information to employees and contractors who have a need to know.
Information Sharing with Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With payment processors, shipping companies, or other service providers who help us fulfill orders and provide customer support
- With third-party marketing partners who assist us in promoting our products and services
- With legal authorities or regulatory bodies as required by law or to protect our rights or property.
Your Choices and Rights
You may choose not to provide personal information to us, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website or make purchases. You may also have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information, and to object to or restrict our use of your personal information.
Changes to This Policy
Last updated: 17/04/2023